Expanding Your Reputation, Reach and Results for PMO Leaders
Time & Location
About The Event
Hey, PMO Leaders! Are you looking to Expand Your Reputation, Reach and Results?
When you’ve proven to your organization that project management delivers value, helping everyone to accomplish more and stress less, invariably more people are interested in developing their project management skills too! This shift is a testament to your good work but also can present a variety of problems and opportunities. If you’re running a PMO, do you have the time to teach everyone how to develop their skills from zero to proficient when they are not necessarily leading the most critical and visible projects? Likely you don’t have time for that, but the payoff can be enormous for both the organization and your reputation as the go-to internal project guru.
After this lively and interactive workshop, you will:
* Be prepared for how to respond to the delightful request that “everyone” needs more project management training
* Be able to clearly discuss the benefits and opportunities of developing project management skills in non-project managers
* Have a simple language and framework ready that is aligned to PMI’s global gold standard process, but in more non-project-management-geek-friendly terms
* Learn from the facilitator, each other and reflect on your organization to create a strategy for supporting non-project managers
* Feel confident that you have trusted resources available when you are ready to expand your reach and results
PREVIEW PODCAST INSIGHTS
In this podcast episode, you can learn more about what we have planned. Listen in and let us know what you think!
Laura and Dawn discuss:
* The future of working more projectized and what this means for you
* Situations we’ve faced and advised related to expanding reputation, reach and results
* What “practical project management for everyone” looks and feels like
* Reflection/self-assessment questions and action taking ideas
Sign up now for the summit for FREE here:
Sign up for Dawn's workshop on Friday, September 24 here:
ABOUT THE PMO EXPERTS:
Laura Barnard, CEO, PMO Strategies, and has been helping business leaders get the results they crave using the power of project management for the last 24 years. She spent 15 of those years as a PMO leader on the inside and the last 5 helping businesses accelerate their growth through her consulting practice. She runs several training and membership programs to help you grow your PM and PMO competency with a deliberate focus on driving high-IMPACT outcomes on every project. She shares her insights and stories in her podcast titled, PMO Strategies Podcast, where she is shaking up the way the industry thinks about the PMO role in driving strategy realization.
Dawn Mahan, PMP is Founder of PMOtraining.com and its divisions the Project Guru Academy and The Project Gurus. Before leaving a project leadership role in the Fortune 50 in 2009, she was a Fortune 500 PMO leader, a Senior Business/IT Consultant, Assistant Actuary and Biostatistician. Today she is an international speaker, award-winning consultant and inventor of the ProjectFlo® Process Learning System, which uses gamification, design thinking and storytelling to make learning PMI’s complex process fun. She coined the term “Projectland” and her work has been featured in international press such as MarketWatch, Morningstar, Yahoo! Finance. She is author of the upcoming book: Welcome to Projectland: The Project Gurus’ Ultimate Guide for Beginners and loves chocolate with sea salt.
REGISTER FOR FREE HERE